Dry Heat Aseptic (Eliminating Heat Source) Oven (sterilizing machine)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15,000 US $30,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Units/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GM100C
- Heating Mode: Dielectric
- Operation Pressure: No Pressure
- Material: SUS304
- Inerface: Muli-Language
- Filter: High Effection Filter
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Bulk
- Type of Atomization: None
- Trademark: Progress
- Origin: China
- Movement Way: Combined
- Drying Medium: Air
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Control: PLC+Touch Screen
- Max Temperature: 250 Degrees
- Structure: Oven
- Type of Flow: Parallel Flow
- Sprayer: None
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 84192000
This dry heat sterilizer is use for pharmaceutical instruments, tools, clothes' sterilization. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food industries.<o:p>
1. Drying oven is aseptic under the temperature of 250ºC, thus proving a reliable guarantee for elimination of heat source.
2. Drying temperature is controlled by designed program or PLC and temperature at two internal points will be recorded automatically.
3. High efficiency air filters are mounted at both air inlet and outlet to prevent the outside from polluting the inside of oven.
4. Internal circulating hot air is filtered through high temperature and high efficiency air filter(HEPA), thus guaranting that the hot air entering into effective space will reach grade 100 in clean requirement.
5. No dead corners and sharp edges exist in its interior. The surface of its outside wall is passivity as low gloss and the surface of its internal wall be polished accurate.
6. GMP verification interface should be retained on the sterilization machinery.
7. The Main technical datum of drying oven is for reference. We also produce and design product as per customers' requirement.
We are professional drying oven manufacturer. In "GMP" management the GM100 Series Drying Heat Aseptic oven filled up the blank in the state.
|Working temp(ºC)||Overall dimension(mm)||Clean air pressure of fan(at 250ºC)||Clean air pressure of fan(at 250ºC)||Laminar purifying grade||Heating power(kw)||Controlled tem error||Temp difference between points|